Housing and Homelessness Archives - St Vincent de Paul Society QLD
Get help
    Please enter your suburb or postcode details to get relevant contact information for your area.

    Have you been impacted by COVID-19 and experiencing hardship? Get in touch today.

    8am – 4pm Monday - Friday
    8am – 4pm Monday - Friday
    Email anytime

    Housing and Homelessness

    Long Term Community Housing

    Provides safe, secure and affordable long term accommodation to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.

    Transitional Housing

    Transitional Housing provides safe, secure and affordable transitional accommodation to those in times of need.

    Crisis Housing

    Crisis Housing provides safe, secure and affordable crisis accommodation to those in times of need.

    Cornerstone Homelessness Services

    Transitions a person or household, wherever possible, straight from homelessness into stable, long term housing.

    Gillies House

    At Gillies House Brisbane we provide accommodation that is safe and supportive for six males recovering from alcohol/ drug addiction.

    Call and Support Centres

    People can receive food, clothing and other assistance on assessment.

    Youth Homeless Support

    Our Youth Homeless Support mobile team works with young people aged 16-25 in Townsville and on the Sunshine Coast who are at risk of homelessness or already experiencing homelessness.

    Accommodation For Homeless Families

    If you are a family that doesn’t have a home in Toowoomba, Dalby, Ipswich, Gold Coast, Cairns or Townsville, we can help you with accommodation and support to find permanent accommodation.

    Accommodation for Homeless Singles & Couples

    If you, or you and partner, don’t have a home and usually reside in the Ipswich region, we can help you with accommodation and support to find permanent accommodation.

    Establishing A Successful Tenancy

    Every day we help single people and families deal with issues with their tenancy in rentals, boarding houses, government housing and share houses.

    Women’s Refuges

    We have four refuges located around Queensland for use by women and their children who are unable to stay at home because of domestic or family violence. Our refuges are safe places and we offer individualised support plans to empower you and your children to lead a life free of violence

    Rehabilitation – Drug & Alcohol

    If you’re aged over 18 years and would like help to recover from problems with alcohol or drugs, we can help with a live-in detox program and six live-in recovery services.