Assistance with daily personal activities may be required by you in different situations. You may live on your own or with family and require assistance with personal activities when in your home, out in the community or on holidays. You may even have support needs that are complex such as needing support with transfers, use of specialised equipment or specialised plans that help you be as independent as possible.
This support may include:
- Getting yourself ready for the day
- Keeping where you live clean
- Doing as much as you can to stay healthy.
- Preparing meals
- Being safe and responsible
- Having people in your life who you enjoy spending time with and who enjoy spending time with you.
- Making choices about your money and other financial matters
- Your choice of activities and outing that you enjoy.