Lifelong friendships can be made when you live in a home that you share with others.
We provide support to people who live in a home that is shared with others and there is lots of opportunity to live as independently as possible.
This may include supporting you to develop skills to look after yourself like:
- Getting yourself ready for the day
- Keeping where you live clean
- Doing as much as you can to stay healthy.
- Preparing meals
- Being safe and responsible
- Having people in your life who you enjoy spending time with and who enjoy spending time with you.
- Making choices about your money and other financial matters
- Your choice of activities and outing that you enjoy.