If you have a child in one of these schools and are experiencing significant difficulties and hardship, we can help you avoid child protection intervention, in partnership with your school and other community and government services.
Our program includes:
- Dedicated staff at the Goodna State School and Goodna Special School who are part of the school community
- Support for the entire family, in addition to the school child
- Parental role modelling
- Home visits to support you in achieving your goals
- Social and emotional skills
- Life skills such as budgeting
- Access to health and other support services
Costs & Eligibility
There is no cost for this program for families with children attending the Goodna State School, Goodna Pre-School, or Goodna Special School. The children must be living with their parents/guardian and not be under a court order from the Department of Child Safety.
Referrals can be made by you, your family, the school, or other service, as long as you meet the eligibility criteria.
Call Us 1800 Vinnies (1800 846 643)